See our competition Terms & Conditions below for more information:
These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Win a cap from SmokelessUK and a 15kg bag of Chudleys” competition.
•The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, except employees (and their families) of Chudleys and anyone connected with the competition.
•The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
• Only one entry is valid per entrant.
• The competition will run from Friday 13th November to Monday 30th November at 11.59pm GMT, with the winners to be announced on Tuesday 1st December. The prizes will be despatched once the winner’s details have been received.
• Entries to competitions on Facebook are valid only by following Chudleys and any third parties and commenting on the post with the required action and hashtag.
• Entries to competitions on Instagram are valid only by following Chudleys and any third parties and tagging two friends in the comments.
• The competition winners will be announced via Facebook and Instagram.
• The winner will be decided at random.
• If the winners do not come forward within 48 hours of the announcement, Chudleys reserves the right to select another winner at random.
• Chudleys reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest. If technical malfunctions or suspect voting/irregularities corrupt the entry process, Chudleys reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or terminate the competition. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online, and all eligible submissions received prior to termination will be judged, per these Official Rules.
•Proof of posting/submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
•In all matters arising out of or in connection with the competition, the decision of Chudleys shall be final and legally binding.
•It is a condition of entry that the rules of the competition are accepted as final, and that the competitors agree to abide by the rules.
•Closing date/time for submission of entries is Monday 30th November 11.59pm GMT.
•The prize winners will be announced as soon as possible or as is reasonable thereafter once the competition closes.
•Cash or voucher alternative is not available.
•As part of this competition, you will be sending us your images via social media through your social network (Facebook). Please note that we will use these images on our social media feeds in the format you present to us and will use them on any occasion that we want to promote the competition on the Chudleys social media channels, website and blog.
•If we want to use your imagery in any other third party promotional material, we will ask for your prior consent.
•As part of this competition, we will only ask for your personal data, such as name and address if you are selected as a winner. You will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Chudleys (Dodson & Horrell Ltd) and no other parties will have access to your information.
•As part of this competition, you may be contacted to feature in any press activity relating to Chudleys. If this is relevant, you will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Chudleys (Dodson & Horrell Ltd) and no other parties will have access to your information.
•We will not store your data or use it for any other purpose than advised in these terms & conditions. If at any point, you wish to withdraw your consent for the use of your image or your personal data, please contact us at
• Chudleys is not responsible for the photographs or tagging placed on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and disclaims any liability in that regard.
•The promoter is Chudleys: Kettering Road, Islip Kettering Northamptonshire NN14 3JW United Kingdom
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. These rules are governed by English law.
For any queries regarding the running of this competition, please contact spottydog communications on email@example.com . spottydog communications are acting on behalf of Dodson & Horrell Limited, Kettering Road, Islip, NN14 3JW.