Check out our latest tips from gundog guru, Laura Bacon on addressing the Chudleys Duck Distraction.
- Ensure your dog is steady and won’t run in to shot or the throwing of dummies.
- Make sure your dog will retrieve multiply dummies as there will be more than 1 dummy thrown.
- Make sure your dog will take hand signals as there is a necessity to handle your dog.
- Ensure your dog will deliver to hand.
- Make sure your dog will stop on the whistle.
The first round of the Chudleys Gundog Championship takes place on the 21st & 22nd April at the Kelmarsh Country Show - https://www.kelmarshcountryshow.co.uk
For more information about the Chudleys Gundog Championship, please visit - https://www.gundogchampionship.com