A traditional, proven recipe for dogs with a lower workload.
- High quality protein to support muscle mass and performance
- Enhanced vitamins, amino acids and trace nutrient levels to aid performance, recovery and stamina
- Contains QLC, antioxidant package
- Nutritional support for the digestive system and heart, plus our coat condition supplement for a healthy shine
- Delicous savoury flavour and appetising aroma for consistent meal consumption
- Protein 19.0%
- Fat Content 12.0%
- Crude Fibres 3.0%
- Crude Ash 5.5%
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous food completely. The product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. The amounts shown are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition depending upon the level of activity enjoyed by and the conformation of your dog.
|Size of dog||Suggested daily amount (g)|
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times. In order to maintain and control your dog’s weight to the optimum for the breed and size, the diet should be fed in conjunction with a year-round exercise programme. Do not be tempted to feed excessive amounts of titbits or treats.
Ingredients:Whole grain wheat, Poultry meal (min 14% chicken), Whole grain maize, Chicken fat, Whole grain oats, Hydrolysed chicken proteins, Rice, Lamb meal, Unmolassed beet pulp, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Salmon oil, Sodium chloride, Seaweed, Potassium chloride, Yucca schidigera, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate