Salmon with Rice & Vegetables
Our tasty salmon recipe is ideal for adult working dogs during the rest phase or when in lighter work.
- Added glucosamine and green lipped mussel to help provide nutritional support for joints
- Contains QLC, antioxidant package, plus a nutrient package to promote a glossy coat
- Includes salmon oil - a great source of omega 3 fatty acids for the support of learning and mobility
- A combination of carnitine, key vitamins and calories from fat help the dog to get the most from his diet for working performance
- Contains dietary fibre sources and prebiotics for nutritional support of the intestine
- Protein 22.0%
- Fat Content 12.0%
- Crude Fibres 3.0%
- Crude Ash 5.75%
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous food completely. The product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. The amounts shown are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition depending upon the level of activity enjoyed by and the conformation of your dog.
|Size of dog||Suggested daily amount (g)|
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times. In order to maintain and control your dog’s weight to the optimum for the breed and size, the diet should be fed in conjunction with a year-round exercise programme. Do not be tempted to feed excessive amounts of titbits or treats.
Ingredients:Maize, Salmon (min 26%), Prairie meal, Barley, Chicken fat, Rice (min 4%), Unmolassed beet pulp, Dicalcium phosphate, Alfalfa, Peas, Yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides), Salmon oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids), Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Dandelion leaves, Green lipped mussel (400mg/kg), Celery seed, Nettle leaves, Glucosamine (350mg/kg), Blackcurrant, Devil's claw root, Burdock root, Yucca schidigera, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot (min 4% vegetables), Rosemary (min 0.25% herbs), Rosehip, Pomegranate.