Designed to provide for the changes in your dog's nutritional needs as he gets older.
- Especially formulated for older working dogs from approximately seven years old*
- Adjusted flavour profiles to combat reducing senses of taste and smell and maintain appetite
- Green lipped mussel and herbs provide nutritional support for the musculoskeletal system and mobility
- Functional fibres promote intestinal well-being
- Contains our coat condition supplement for a healthy shine and taurine for a healthy heart
- QLC and carnitine provide nutritional support for antioxidant status and maintenance of cognitive function
* The age at which your dog becomes 'senior' will depend on their breed
- Protein 21.0%
- Fat Content 8.0%
- Crude Fibres 3.75%
- Crude Ash 5.0%
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous food completely. The product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. The amounts shown are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition depending upon the level of activity enjoyed by and the conformation of your dog.
|Size of dog||Suggested daily amount (g)|
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times. In order to maintain and control your dog’s weight to the optimum for the breed and size, the diet should be fed in conjunction with a year-round exercise programme. Do not be tempted to feed excessive amounts of titbits or treats.
Ingredients:Whole grain wheat, Poultry meal, Whole grain maize, Whole grain oats, Hydrolysed chicken proteins, Rice, Unmolassed beet pulp, Wheatfeed, Chicken fat, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Full fat linseed, Prairie meal, Salmon oil, Potassium chloride, Milk thistle, Seaweed, Green lipped mussel, Blackcurrant, Dandelion leaves, Celery seed, Nettle leaves, Devil’s claw root, Burdock root, Yucca schidigera, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate